• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guy gave me this stuff for free..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmThx

Registered
What should I do? Sell it?

1x ASUS CUV4X-D Dual Pentium 3 Motherboard with 2x Intel Pentium III 1 GHz processors including fan. There is a little flaw, and that is on the 4th dimm slot one of those RAM plug-in side things broke off.

1x Enermax Whisper Quiet 431W EG465P-VE

1x LG 16X DVD-ROM Drive

My current rig is an Athlon XP rig with a Barton 2500+ runnin @ 2.2 GHz. The power supply is an Antec Smartpower 350W.

Should I sell this stuff and go A64? Or should I make another computer? (I have a spare Antec SLK1650B case, SDRAM, and other accessories).

BTW, Images..

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

oh oh, let me use it for a folding machine! Seriously though, put it to good use. I would recommend donating it to folding if you have no use for it. Im trying to get into folding more, and I could really use another machine to fold with ^^

well - do you need another system>

only thing that is going to be good for is

Folding
file server
printer server
linux firewall (overpowered for that)

Midnight Dream said:
Do you by chance have any experience with that? I was setting up FAH with my Smoothwall, but can not get it to execute itself @.@

Yep. Right here.

I have never done it on a dually SW, if that's what you're asing. (I'd love to though, anyone up for a donation? ;) )

Back