• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adobe Reader & printing large schematics to multiple pages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

videobruce

Using version 6 of Adobe Reader on 2k (if that matters);
Most manufactures have their Service Manuals in pdf form now (unfortunately).

Problem is, those (what should be) four and six page schematics are useless when printed on a single page ( the way they are farmatted in Reader) since there is NO way they can be read.

How can one of these (what should be) six page documents be printed out so they can be taped together to form what use to be in a hard copy manual?

file -> print

select "page scaling" drop-down box and choose 'none' or scale it up to multiple pagegs? (at least seems to work with adobe 7.0.3)

I use V6 and from what I have read of V7 I will stick to V6.

I will look there, but I also found under printer properties/features, the ability to do 2x2, 3x3 & 4x4 page printing. Never though of looking there.
Now the page prints ok, but the rewsolution is crappy, alsmost you enalrged a thumbnail, though the image on my 19" Planar LCD monitor enlarged is fine.

Back