• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ghost help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ccphil55

I just got ghost 10 today, and copyed two separate small hardrives onto two different partitions on one large drive, i followed the steps for formatting and partitioning from the windows section. My problem now is, i go to boot up, it comes to the blue screen, says welcome that goes away, and then just has the windows xp logo, and the mouse pointer still works. I really want to get off of those old drives i have asap, they still work even with xpsp2 installed, but now the new drive has the problems i listed above. I hadn't modified the previous os drives boot ini like i saw in another thread about ghost, but can't find that anymore, and i'm not sure if that is my problem, i just downloaded the software form symantec, for now i will run the old crap, but i really want to get off of those old drives. If this is in the wrong place, move it.

Back