• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voyage Hosting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rhino56

since there are so many bad stories about hosting companies i guess ill share my experience with you guys.

www.voyagehosting.com has been the host for the cryo website for over a year now. and also for the free uploader many of you use here.
as far as downtime it is pretty much non existant, in the past year i can count on one hand the times the server was down. the longest outage was less then a day due to a cable being severed by a construction company dozer digging.

anytime it has been down ive gotten answers thru the tech email support within 15 min, even at 4 am sunday morning.

the level of service goes beyond what i would call excellent. if i screw up my php files and dont know what to do they come in and help me in anyway they can. which has been the case more than once.

maybe there is cheaper hosting out there, but if your serious about your website or hosting. i can honestly and without bias fully recommend them as the perfect solution.

and also just so you know there is a referal program for anyone who refers people to them they get money back or something not sure exactly but i wont be accepting anything for any referalls to void my word.

im only giving credit where credit is due, i think people who are dedicated, honest and loyal should also have their feedback just as the negative things do also.

sorry for the length of this but i just wanted to make sure i am clear and only sharing with you what i have first hand experienced over the past year.
peace, illya

Back