• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Process Logger ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtreme Barton

Any kind of program that can run an log processes ?

kinda a weird thing going on..

i just went through and unistalled all old apps and updated all my drivers for everything i can find..

now while surfing the net i see that a new process pops up down on the taskbar for a split second. it is blank so i dont know what it is.. happens every 15-20 minutes. i can be playing a game and when it pops up my game will minimize. i dont have time to click it let alone take a screen shot cause it is to fast for me to catch it..

i tried watching my process in task manager to see if anything jumps up to 01 cpu usage but nothing..

so my question is is there something that i can let run to "watch" my system.
that can actually update second by second or faster ?

ok check this out....

it will not allow a print screen when it pops up in taskbar..

so i got a desktop recorder program, and then used a animation shop to select a frame to show what it looks like..

what a pain ...

notice my taskbar .

Attachments

• oc3.jpg
    oc3.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 67
ok i solved it..

i set my desktop recorder program to capture 200 frames per second. and recorded my task manager / process tab ..

it was hptskmgr.exe from my all-in-one software causing it...

removed and its fine now

the video size wasnt too bad .. an avi but still... i found that whne i boot xp up it does it right off the bat.. so i loaded and began recording..

size wasnt an issue here i have a large hard drive ...

anywho problem solved..

the recorder was a trial version of My Screen Recorder 2.5..

Back