• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR memory pins

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quailane

Does anybody know what the pins or connectors on ddr memory does? Even the ones on the motherboard that are on the other side underneath the ddr slots? Please, I really need to know this. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, not even the jedec website.

Sneaky said:
what do you mean "what do they do"?

Like, what each one is for. I need to know what at the top corresponds to what at the bottom. I know what the ones at the top do. I just need to know what the pins under the motherboard do.

karl pell said:
This is for 184pin ddr. If you look closely at your memory socket, there are usually a couple of positions noted (e.g. #1) for orientation.

For additional or supplemental info, google ddr +pinout.

[edit]if you're interested in the pin 7 Vdimm measure, be careful ... easier than some think to blow a module[/edit]

What do you mean, easy to blow a module? How is it easy? Hitting another pin by accident?

Back