• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4P800e-Deluxe OC'ing help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

illogical06

I dont have much time cuz my net is gone and im at school so i apoligize for not searching the forum first but...

I just got this mobo and i dont see the setting to change the ram speed. I see the option for 266mhz,333,400, and 500 which i find absurd. I'm going to update the bios when i get home but im not positive if thats gonna help.

Perhaps i'm not looking in the correct spot but i dont see where else it could be besides in the advanced section of the bios. thx.

Hi the settings in options for 266mhz,333,and400 are the ram settings/ dividers 400 is sync. with cpu external freq Hope this is enough to clear things up

Ya....i discovered that, pretty stupid in my opinion. Does it seem like these BIOS'S w/ this board are absurdly slow? Ive never had a board that takes so long to turn things over to the O/S

The board has a lot of features on it ... disable the ones you don't use - there is a long pause i think if you have the raid enabled but no drives ... stuff like that.

I have the board but it almost never gets rebooted so i can't remember if it is slow anymore ... it is on all the time folding for TEAM 32.

Back