• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Used computer shops in Chattanooga area?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mcastleberg

Registered
Anybody else here from Chattanooga? I've got a spare Athlon 2500 system along with my current Athlon 2700 w/MB and RAM that I'm looking to unload to pay for my next upgrade. I don't really know how else to sell it other than to find a shop that takes used stuff. I haven't had much luck so far. Any ideas?

Don't know what to tell you about Chatanooga, but the Cyber Deals area is for cyber deals. This is moved to Vendor discussions.

Also note that I hope this is not a solicitation to try to sell your system here. We do not allow any sales outside the Classified section, the Classified section is visible when a user has 100 posts.

You might just try putting a classified up over at UTC and/or Chattanooga State... That's what I'd do in your situation.

I need to do something similar. I've got a nice Northwood system that I use as a footrest...

Back