• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Toolbar Program Is This?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok first off download that theme and the program that runs the theme then create a folder on your computer somewhere (anywhere will do!) and name it taskbar or something it dont really matter! then drag that folder to the top of your screen and whalla!!!!

oh right click it and remover the text and it should look identical! just place what you want in the folder and its a second takbar with easy links :)

Xoligy said:
ok first off download that theme and the program that runs the theme then create a folder on your computer somewhere (anywhere will do!) and name it taskbar or something it dont really matter! then drag that folder to the top of your screen and whalla!!!!

oh right click it and remover the text and it should look identical! just place what you want in the folder and its a second takbar with easy links :)

Well done, before I read your post I was going to post something similar :D

i_am_tux said:
Well done, before I read your post I was going to post something similar :D

Me too. Someone just showed me this feature the other day. Drag a folder to one of the sides of the desktop from explorer and it creates a toolbar for that folder's contents...nifty stuff

hehe i canna help being cleaver... HONEST! :p

i will admit i found out ages ago by acciednt lol tok me ages to figure out how to delete the damn thing :rolleyes:

Back