• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can anyone help me with bios settings for Abit IC7 Max 3 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The_Crow

I am unable to find the settings for AGP fast writes or Side banding in my Abit IC7 Max 3 motherboard bios. Is it under some weird name ?? can anyone help me I am haveing video card problems & one of the recomendations that works for some people is to turn off both these options.

there is no option in the bios to disable fastwrite but if you have an ati card you can disable it in display settings

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 45
Unfortunately I have just moved from ATI back to the evil empire of Nvidia since by all accounts the X1600 series will no longer be coming in AGP flavours and has been scrapped from the ATI roadmap.

So I lashed out on a BFG Geforce 6800 Ultra OC, now I kinda wish i didnt since im plagued by weird black dots up in the sky in BF2. I know other people have had grahpical anamolaies with 6600 & 6800 series card & turning off fast writes has apparently helped.

Back