• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windows XP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oakfn

Registered
Hi,Before i post my problem id like to thank everyone for helping me in the past on other issues i had.my problem i installed a second harddrive when i turn on pc screen shows two XP pros installs asks me to choose one or in 20 seconds it loads one,but if i try to pick one with my keyboard i cant select one so i have to wait 20 seconds for it to pick it,is this normal with two harddrives,when i put in second hardrive i loaded xp pro in second drive to or did i do something wrong?

Thanks Oakfn

Do you have xp installed on the second drive?

Boot with your primary drive and format the second drive once you get into windows. This'll wipe it and you should have this problem. Get everything off you need before you format though.

Sorry moved post to right area, yes mdameron have xp on both drives,i suppose to have it on my main drive only?

Oakfn

Back