• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problems with FF and winamp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ofp plater

Registered
1.winamp keeps crashing,is there a better music player for free anywhere?

2.firefox doesnt like to play videos corrrectly,IE:ill go to streetfre.net and it will load eventually(cable) but the sound will be distorted/windy,where its fine on internet explorer. any sugggestions?

1 - what version of winamp are you running? free music players (better?) Itunes, musicmatch basic, realplayer
2- what version of FF are you running?

1-im using newest winamp( i think 5.03) ,is there anyother player that has the button controls on the keyboard like WM?

2-i think i have the newst FF,i dont see where it says it or a update button.i think 1.07?

also if u want something besides winamp, try foobar2000

Firefox probs.. could be a few things.. make sure everything is updated

1.the quintessential player is nice and a good replacement for winamp,thx :)
2.i am using 1.07 FF and it doesnt have anything to upgrade,its always done this

thanks for all help :)

thats odd,

haha.. quintessential, i use that for a alarm to wake me up..besides that i use foobar

I can say that I use both winamp and FF, and have never had any such problems you are having. I would look mostly around your own computer before I searched for an alternative; Else you might get recurring problems.

is there anything that can possibly be better than winamp? j/k ;)

as for firefox...does it still do the same if you save a movie offline and then open it with firefox from the hdd?

Back