• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't Find My mobo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

balthus

Registered
hello i was wondering if anyone has seen an ASUS A7n8x-e deluxe for sale anywhere? i have seen a few on ebay. but no vendors carry this board anymore. i cant afford the upgrade and would like to not have to settle for either ebay or a lesser mobo.

thanks

No offering items for sale outside of the classifieds... please do not do this again.

nikhsub1
OC Forums Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
balthus said:
hello i was wondering if anyone has seen an ASUS A7n8x-e deluxe for sale anywhere? i have seen a few on ebay. but no vendors carry this board anymore. i cant afford the upgrade and would like to not have to settle for either ebay or a lesser mobo.

thanks
They are not widely available for a reasonable price anymore (just from a quick view of froogle). I know there are better socket A motherboards than the A7N8X-E. I think one is called the Abit NF&-S rev. 2, but I am not 100% sure. You will probably get more help by posting in the AMD motherboards section. They will be able to help you better than what I can.

Hope that helps! :)

I am going to leave this thread as the thread starter has NOT asked to buy anyone's personal board, just asking WHERE he may find such board. Remember all, NO posting for sale of anything outside the classys.

Back