• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to stripstream EVERYTHING?? (Win XP)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d3v

how to slipstream EVERYTHING?? (Win XP)

Hello does anyone know a guide which tells you how to slipstream not just SP2 but all the other fixes and patches, all your hardware drivers like chipset (nFORCE3), video and audio drivers, ect???

Thanks.

Last edited:
woow this is an amazing app.

i'm at the hotfix integration section and its asking me to point to the hotfix files to integrate however I do not know where to download them other than windows update and that is no good. Where on the microsoft website can i downlaod all the windows xp hotfixes manaully and also, how do i know which ones i need?

Thanks.

woow thank m8,

im gonna make cab files for all my base programs so they install autoamtically. Only problem is i dont know how to edit the paths the start menue folders go to.

You see, I never leave the folders programs drop in the start menu "programs" folder. I always move them in to certain folders like "Tools", "Games", ect.

Do u know how I can make programs target certain installation paths???

Thanks.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've last used nLite...so I can't remember if it has that option directly in it or not.

However, what I'm gathering from this site is that it is a registry tweak...though I still don't know how you could turn that into completely seperate folders based on what kind of app it is.

You might look into those registry settings though...the only way I know of to apply them would be to write a batch script that executes on first boot and applies a .reg registry hack you make.

Back