• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 3DMark (ALL VERSIONS!) World Record!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wanna know his memory speeds....it's been known that not going 1:1 can yeild better overclocks ot the side that has the higher number....as in using a lower memory clock would yeild a better CPU HTT clock (FSB) than the CPU HTT would get using 1:1. the 3dMark thing also says his "FSB"...actually the HTT...was @ 201...that's (after motherboard screwup) stock....sweet.

The graphics part consisted out of a single GigaByte's 7800GTX (256MB version, not the upcoming one), clocked to 675MHz for the GPU and 792MHz DDR

thats what theinquirer.net says. yet futuremark says sli.......

i thought running SLI seriously limited the amount you could over clock your cards. i wanna know how he got 2 (let ALONE ONE) card(s) to overclock that high.......my 7800gtx wont go a bit over 490. and i can harldy get scores over 8000. This guys cores are almost 700..... :eek:

epoeze said:
i thought running SLI seriously limited the amount you could over clock your cards. i wanna know how he got 2 (let ALONE ONE) card(s) to overclock that high.......my 7800gtx wont go a bit over 490. and i can harldy get scores over 8000. This guys cores are almost 700..... :eek:
volt mods my friend
my card is currentyl @ 557 on the gpu w/no mods
after modding 600+ should be a breeze

btw, latest drivers allow you to clock the cards individualy

Man, you would have to have a lot of time on your hands to even find a stabile enough OC on one, let alone two cards to be able to pull scores like that. Pretty cool though.

Back