• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Subtitles & Dr Divx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vrykyl

Tornado Guy
Ok, iv been trying for ages to get subtitles added to files encoded with dr divx...I know I can use vobsub to stick the subs in a seperate file that will lay subs over the movie when its played, bit in this instance I actually want the subs burned permanently into the movie....
according to the dr divx manual it supports vobsub plugins...but whenever I put the vobsub plugin in dr divx's plugins folder the program wont launch anymore.... anyone know how to get it to work?
I know dr div'x been replaced but i hate the new encoder, it has no options anymore....and iv already run this movie through autogk and the quality was rubbish and the file was massive...i prefer dr divx....

is there anything that could burn the subs in after divx has encoded it? and would that mess up the quality? as the movie has black bars under it, and im wanting to put the subs in the black area so as not to effect picture quality....as this film is too good to have less than optimum encoded quality :D

*edit* btw the movie is 'House Of Flying Daggers' directors dvd in chinese 5.1 with english subtitles ;)

Back