• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5WD2-Premium Disk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

howitzer

Registered
Would anyone be willing to make me a copy of the P5WD2-Premium Install disk? I bought a board from Newegg (refurbished) and it didn't come with the install disk.

I would be happy to pay for it. Or if it is possible to just send the files that would be great.

Thank you!!
Marty

all the files on the disk are available from the downloads page on asus' website - just select the board model & whatnot, and it'll come up with a full section for the board, faq's, downloads, etc.

they have the latest bios (0519), the hardware monitoring programs, and any other utilites/drivers that you need

Sneaky said:
all the files on the disk are available from the downloads page on asus' website - just select the board model & whatnot, and it'll come up with a full section for the board, faq's, downloads, etc.

they have the latest bios (0519), the hardware monitoring programs, and any other utilites/drivers that you need

great, thanks!!!

Back