• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vendors in L.A.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hotrod469

Hi I will be in LA this weekend dose anyone know of some good shops to check out. I am in the market for a new MB and some RAM. Thanx.....

If you dont have a fry's near you, then that would be a fun place to check out, they have so much stuff it is frightening. I dont think they have great prices on the particular stuff you are looking for though... always better and cheaper to order on-line IMO.

If you get the chance try and go to http://www.lacomputerfair.com/CFPages/schedule.html the LA computer fair. You can sometimes get some awesome deals, especially on older parts, and extras like cable and jewel cases. There's so much random stuff being sold, some of it only remotely associated with computers it's definately worth seeing if you've got the time.

Back