• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus keeps sending me bad boards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Recursion

Rmaed my p4c800 E deluxe for voltage regulation problem, so I did the advanced rma, got a board back and it was DOA and killed my processor, so I had to rma my processor. Then I get another one and it worked, but when i went to clean out my case and install my new hard drive, when i took the sata connectors out, the sata sockets came out.so I rma that one and it has a fefective floppy controller and will run windows but wont allow me to use a floppy drive or install asus update or ai booster.

Ive built hundreds of computers and have fixed 5x that, so i know what im doing, i just find this amazing that i can get so many messed up boards,

Yea ASUS sucks I am on my 4th P4c8003 deluxe!! I was thinking about the P5n32 but with the crap they sent me I will wait for ABIT or DFI to come out with thier next board

Back