• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

my054runner

My company has an MSDN subscription and in this years release is a copy of a full vista os. I am so excited to try it out. I love having new toys. Has anyone here tried it? I am curious as to whether the drivers are hard to find or not. I want to check it out so bad.

You might find some drivers for it here and there, but you probably won't find a whole lot yet. Companies, I'm sure, are still developing hardware and new drivers to be up to date and compatible with Vista. I haven't tried it yet, though I'd like to. Unlike your company though, I don't have a MSDN subscription! *shakes fist at you and your company* :p.

But if you've got a comp with some good hardware, try installing it and playing around with it. It never hurts to try it out, even if the hardware isn't completely up to spec. with what they say it needs to be. Have fun!

Well its not MY company, its the company I work for. I got the ok to use it at home and was gonna make a new partition on the rig in my sig and install it.

Back