• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobo Stand-offs & Screw Sets???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JJ_BPK

Registered
My P5WD2 P is in the air,,

The Intel P4 Dual 840, Mushkin 1GB Kit DDR2-800 XP2-6400,, Microsoft Windows XP Professional,, Hitachi 7K250 160GB,, AC Freezer 7 Pro/fan, CM Aerogate 3 Temp & Fan controller,, eVGA Geforce 6200 256MB,, Antec PlusView 1000 AMG Case,, OCZ PowerStream 520W,, D/RW, DVD, Diskette, Film Reader, Speakers, etc,, etc are on/under/around the table..

Lacking,, mobo screws & stand-offs....

Couple Q's:

1)Does the P5WD2 P retail come with mounting screws and stand-offs??

2)Should I purchase something better?? plastic??, brass?? Day-glow?? Depleted-Ur?? Wrigley's Double-mint??

Thanks
Jim

Ah,, But I bought it used off eBay,, It came with 5 fans, dvd/cdrw quick mounts, drive bays, keys, pretty Manga-Anime sex goddess (of un-known gender),, AND no screws.. :cry:

Do you think I could strip out a set from one of my old Dell's??

JJ

JJ_BPK said:
Ah,, But I bought it used off eBay,, It came with 5 fans, dvd/cdrw quick mounts, drive bays, keys, pretty Manga-Anime sex goddess (of un-known gender),, AND no screws.. :cry:

Do you think I could strip out a set from one of my old Dell's??

JJ
If you're not going to put it in a case and just want to set it up off of the table then they should work. If you are going to use the stand offs to mount the board in another case then you should look at the location of where the stand offs mount on the inside of the case and see if they will work. Some are screw in and some are plastic clip and slide in.

Back