• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Norton Ghost 9.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chittnp

I have ghost 9.0, and I just wanted to make sure im using correctly before I go ahead and reformat my backup drive. Im trying to use it to create a back up of an external USB HDD that I use to store alot of media and various little tools I've gathered over the years. If I make a backup .IMG of it, I should be able to go ahead and reformat it and then just reload the .IMG file from the dvd(s), right? I'd hate to lose all the stuff from it...so any input would be great, thanks.

ive used norton ghost before. Yes the whole point of the program is to create a back up image that later can be reloaded. just make sure to save the backup not on the drive you plan to format. Also, make sure you have lots of room on the other drive because the backup file is rather large.

Back