• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Small oregon shop / advertising?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goshawk

Greetings Guys,

I've been doing buisness here with a local computer shop for about 2 years now, recently (month ago) i got a job there. It's a small shop with just the owner and me, and we specialize in computer parts of all sorts and we build computer systems for folks who want a custom-ish rig but rather someone else build it.

I was wondering what the nitty-gritty was on advertising on this forum as a possible vendor. I'm not going to mention what company it is, as i don't want to violate any rules. If a mod can PM me with details on this, that would be terrific. Currently we're just word of mouth advertising, and publish an ad in one local mag.

thanks for your time!

~ Gos

Mate,

You should pm a mod with your queries. Also, iNet have transferred control of the forums to a new management. So, till the haze regarding this clears, you may have to sit tight and wait for the transfer of control to be made.

Let me put this out for all to see. Rule #4: "We do not permit advertising OF ANY KIND! This includes posting your URL, offering items for sale or trade Or announcements of new sites This applies equally to commercial and private ads. We do permit Senior Members to post their personal URLs - this is the only exception."

Forum code of conduct: http://www.ocforums.com/announcement.php?f=66&announcementid=5

moz_21 said:
^^ Does that exclude buying an ad from Inet/(new management), though?
Of course not :D but that is not done through the mods / admins who run this board. Would need to directly contact inet I guess.

I have gotten a number of advert info requests via the "Contact" link...I forward them to the honcho at iNet directly :)

Back