• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with customer support on DFI-Street

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Super Nade

† SU(3) Moderator  †
Folks,

This thread is meant to discuss any problems you have had with customer support over at dfi-street. Please, post a short excerpt of your thread/chat etc to back your claims.

Those of you posting in the DFI-subforum are well aware of what I speak of. Apparently, critisism is no longer tolerated and they have resorted to shutting down threads at the hint of a disagreement. Certainly not the way things should be done. Also, the response to legitimate questions over chat has been shocking and outrageous to say the least. Look at these threads:-

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=4096115#post4096115
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=421986

Upon complaining to the top brass, the Director claims that Angry_Games' identity was stolen and it was not he who replied to the customers in a rude manner. I somehow don't believe that. Do you?

If you have complaints, post them here. Just as a reminder, please respect our forums rules :)

Please be civil when you express your frustration !!!!

LOL stolen Identy from someone who apparently is ahead of the computer industry in knowledge and understanding . . :)

I Have 2 threads but both are closed In both threads I questioned Angey games , I can not confirm it but the person who responded sounded as a s s like as always so I have to feel it was him in the flesh !

Sure, I believe it was a stolen identity... I'm sure they have the "correct" Angry_Games on their payroll now :p

I literally was shocked when I read Meathead's thread. Luckily I haven't had any problems with my Infinity.

When you have arguably the best product in its class in the eyes of many, I guess that allows you to insult at will.

The only thing that would change his behavior simply isn't going to happen and that would be the equivalent of a total boycott of DFI products. Unless that were to happen, there is not enough motivation for him (or DFI) to change his approach to questions and uncomfortable threads.

I actually read through those 2 threads that Super Nade linked to and also at the DFI-Street forums and when I went there, found that it looks like DFI has done some rearranging of support assignments. It looks like AG won't be dealing with the members in giving tech support for quite some time. This is what Jacky DFI posted on the 17th:

Jacky_DFI @ DFI-Street said:
statement
In order to deliver a better service through DFI-street.com, we will make some function change from now on.

Robert Smith aka Rgone will become the main moderator in this forum, and Travis Hill aka Angry game will be focusing on other directions such as instructional video, OC Database, and other good new functions catering to our users to provide them with even more help and information. We still welcome your comment and advice to both of them.

In addition, we will re-open the "Ask DFI" section.

Please use it to let us know if there is anything we need to improve.

This section will be reviewed by DFI management regularly.

Thank you,
Jacky

Looks to me like DFI is actually listening to all the conplaints against AG to me. :cool:

AG just isn't a people person. He can't stand people who don't read the stickies and do proper searches on the site prior to posting. Unfortunately that's how most n00bs behave at first.

So now he can do what he does best in the background and not be bothered by n00b like people or those who dare to question his knowlege.

Hopefully things get better over there soon and the focus can shift back over to the DFI hardware instead of AG's angry ways.

BTW it ain't hard to figure out which one he is by his demeaner.

dficrew2.jpg

muddocktor said:
I actually read through those 2 threads that Super Nade linked to and also at the DFI-Street forums and when I went there, found that it looks like DFI has done some rearranging of support assignments. It looks like AG won't be dealing with the members in giving tech support for quite some time. This is what Jacky DFI posted on the 17th:

Looks to me like DFI is actually listening to all the conplaints against AG to me. :cool:

Well, I must admit that I am pleased to see that DFI was in fact paying attention to the complaints.

Back