• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvatabus.sys lost????? help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adriana

hey yesterday i was trying to install easystudio for my brother samsung d500. a program that lets u sync ringtones, wallpaper to the phone and stuff now im getting nvatabus.sys missing! Raw i cant boot to windows no more, can anyone help me. i am on linux right now, lucky i made a ubuntu live drive. i dont want to refomat my hard drive because i have lots of important stuff on there. is there anyway to get pass this?

I would try and mount you WinXP partition in linux and then copy over a new "nvatabus.sys" file to maybe like your WINDOWS folder ( this would be from your WinXP CD). I would do a little research first and try and find out where your "nvatabus.sys" is located. And if all else fails, maybe do a repair install because you wont loose any data that I know of, just pure system files.

Hope I helped

Back