• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

daemon tools buggy with high fsb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darufe

I dunno bout you but any game i run using a "mini image" ends up crashing with a high overclock yet nothing else crashes not even dual prime95 ran for 24+hours straight?!
I've locked my pci bus to 33mhz in the bios but could it be the mb has an error margin when it tries to lock the pci speed?

_slh_ said:
You could always try buying the games instead of downloading them. Might have more luck that way.

Don't be so pompous...most often "mini images" indicate that he has bought the game...and that he's using a mini image rather than a crack so that it can be played online with a legal key but without the CD in.

I use daemon too and create my mini image too so I can have my music blasting while gaming and never encountered any troubles, what version are you using?

_slh_ said:
You could always try buying the games instead of downloading them. Might have more luck that way.

Think before you speak, you might have better responses. You may try re-installing Daemon Tools. Are you enabling any of the emulation features? What program are you using to create the ISO's or .img's?

Back