• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i`m so ****ed at newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy-2 john

i`m so mad at newegg

i made a revieue at newegg thay did not post it on this http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813131568
i said i wanted to get it at newegg becouse thay have a 2y warinty but if you want it you could get it at http://www.xpcgear.com/a8n32slidel.html thay arn`t as good as thay were a year agow , i think thay are getting greedy like the oil companys..p.s. it`s per-order at xpc-gear 40 are waiting so far i`m going to get in line there. o well newegg droped the ball on this one

Last edited:
You're serious? You post a review on an online retailer's website promoting another competitor's price, and you're mad they didn't post it?

What the heck?

I agree 100% with Seven. How would you like it if someone did that to you. You don't have to always match a competitors price... for 3 STRONG reasons:

1. You may not be getting it as cheap as the other company, and CANNOT afford the lower price (you may be in for a loss in doing so)
2. The competitor could be running a sale for their own marketing reasons
3. The more expensive one could be from a BETTER retailer, with BETTER customer service, and BETTER warranty

This is not a good reason for you to be upset with newegg, man. Also, THE ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK! The price remains at the price it last sold at. If it comes back in stock, I guarantee it will be a lot less. Newegg has no reason to change the price of OOS items until they are back in stock. That is why it looks so expensive. Jeez.

By the way, a review doesn't post right away in case you didn't know. It takes several days for me, and then when it comes up it'll show the date that you initially posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back