• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

www.Jab-Tech.com : A+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fighter2a

I've always ordered all my water cooling stuff from performance-pcs , dangerden , sidewinder but I was looking for a MCRES-Micro and they were all sold out. I saw that some people here bought stuff from jab-tech so I decided to try them out since they had it in stock. Their shipping costs are fair and they sent my package our the morning after I ordered. They sent me the wrong color cold cathode lights which wasn't to big deal of a deal to me because everyone makes mistakes. I contacted their customer support and they were super fast to respond to my messages and sent out the correct color right away! I'm very pleased with jab-tech and will definitly use them in the future.

www.jab-tech.com to check them out. I support stores with good customer service.

I've ordered a few times from them myself and always find them courteous and prompt anytime I had a question. I also give them a thumbs up.

As far as items and shipping goes they are excellent. I spoke with a customer rep once and got somewhat of a curt response to a casual question about a price drop on an item I had ordered a few days earlier. Nothing major, it just caught me off guard a little. Other than that A+ here.

I think I ordered my power supply from them. I think very highly of them for some reason so they must have treated me very nicely too.

I just placed an order with them on Monday for an apogee. I ordered during lunch and it was shipped out the same day. I haven't recieved it yet, but I am expecting it tomorrow. All in all I have no complaints. I think I have found a partial alternative to SVC (I have mixed luck with them).

Back