• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg shipping?'s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dougan

Is it me or is neweggs new shipping with ups not very good. I live in Oregon and could order something on monday and get it wednesday. I ordered something on wednesday and recieved it the next wednesday. This is all 3 day ups. The shipping was the reason I shopped there for the most part. They are great on refurbs and such. Anyways, just curious if anyone else noticed this and why they did it.

Dougan said:
Is it me or is neweggs new shipping with ups not very good. I live in Oregon and could order something on monday and get it wednesday. I ordered something on wednesday and recieved it the next wednesday. This is all 3 day ups. The shipping was the reason I shopped there for the most part. They are great on refurbs and such. Anyways, just curious if anyone else noticed this and why they did it.

I am having the same problem. I used to be able to place an order and have it in 3 days with FedEx. Now with UPS it is about a week turnaround. WTF? I emailed them with a complaint about it.

i think you can use either fedx or ups with newegg...ya just have to make sure you pick it in the shipping list, while checking out.

The shipping is way more though. It is as if fedex raised their rates. I ordered something on monday this week and it says it will be delivered friday! Ack! Oh well good things cant last forever.

I have been in SW Idaho for a few months now and have ordered a lot of stuff recently. UPS ground from southern and central California are in my hands 2 days from the day shipped. Fedex and UPS savers are in my hands 2 days from being shipped. The only UPS order that took longer was from the Newegg New Jersey warehouse and it took 3 days. There was an occasion where a vendor sat on my order for a couple of days even though it already had a tracking number, obviously that one took a little longer to get to me.

I dont mind UPS at the Egg . I get my stuff in 1day with UPS vs. Fedex 3day . Fedex will actually hold my item(s) in the warehouse for a day or two saying "not scheluded for delivery" if its shipped 3day .

Just ordered a Nec 3550a , and got it in 24hrs from the Egg w/UPS . :)

I am extremely irritated with NewEgg/UPS right now! I ordered parts for a new rig for my wife's stepdad on Saturday, 11/19, using the UPS 3-day option, and the estimated delivery is Monday, 11/28!!! The order was shipped out on Sunday, 11/20, so M-W of this week are the 3 required business days. Friday would be the 4th business day (not sure if it's counted or not). Holidays or not, an 8-day delivery time is unacceptable for a shipping method called "3-day"! I was hoping to use the weekend to put together this system... now I will have to wait until the following weekend.

Back