• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5WD2-Premium Sound card will not work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

howitzer

Registered
I have tried about everything I can think of and still can not get a Soundblaster card to work.

I disabled onboard sound. Installed the card... installed new drivers, anything and everything I can think of but I can not get sound out of this card. Any ideas of what I might be missing?!!

Thanks.
Marty

Have you tried all of your available pci slots? I'm running a sound blaster card with no trouble myself. Had some issues with the onboard audio.

dylskee said:
Have you tried all of your available pci slots? I'm running a sound blaster card with no trouble myself. Had some issues with the onboard audio.

Finally got it to work. I have no idea what was up. I uninstalled the realtech drivers, reinstalled them, disabled the onboard sound, reinstalled the creative lab drivers.....

I had just said to my girlfriend that's it I am pulling this piece of crap when it worked.... sigh......

Back