• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell.com is awesome!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Herr Rogers

As some of you might know I had to return my 2405FPW. Along with my return, dell offered me a 50 dollar coupon towards my next purchase there. I thoguth that was really awesome that they're paying me to return something /AND/ I get a full refund. Later on a rep from dell called me and asked me if I was satisfied, and would I rate them from one to ten. I said yes and gave here a 9 to make her feel good. I then just asked for another coupon because I'm thinking about getting a new monitor and she gave me a 75 dollar coupon for free!

When I saw the title, I first wondered what you were smoking :p, but getting free stuff from dell. OMFG BATMAN! ;)

Herr Rogers said:
As some of you might know I had to return my 2405FPW. Along with my return, dell offered me a 50 dollar coupon towards my next purchase there. I thoguth that was really awesome that they're paying me to return something /AND/ I get a full refund. Later on a rep from dell called me and asked me if I was satisfied, and would I rate them from one to ten. I said yes and gave here a 9 to make her feel good. I then just asked for another coupon because I'm thinking about getting a new monitor and she gave me a 75 dollar coupon for free!
Yea, they do that to like everyone.

Be happy nontheless :)

Herr Rogers said:

Hold on... you asked for another coupon after receiving the initial one?

ChonChon said:
HAHAH! greedy greedy. but thats awesome on dell's part.

their LCD's are number 2 in my books. #1 SAMSUNG, number 3 BENQ!

doesnt samsung make some of their lcds? :p and doenst lg make benq and lg makes some of dells as well?

Schalldampfer said:
Hold on... you asked for another coupon after receiving the initial one?
ja ja. I have two coupons, one for 75, one for 50, and all my money was refunded. All you really have to do is ask; dell has so mcuh money I don't think they care handing these out. Just use some social engineering skills and make them feel good before you ask. That's why i gave them a nine. But that's where your morals come in...this might not be for you.

Back