• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

****in DELL!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hainer36

i won a contest a while back from Dell, they sent me 4 free movie passes, a board game (forgot which 1, as its now a x-mas present) and a 3month subscription to Napster

cool right, since i did nothing to get it basically

not cool though, i downloaded some songs from napster and now it wont let me burn them to a disc without paying $1.49 for each song...i thought it was a free-3 month- subscription....

should i complain to dell or what? (edited by sss, uhmmm what you just said that i deleted fringes on warez discussion m8)

anyone got ideas.....or is there a way i can get around it

Last edited by a moderator:
wel then why the hell didnt Dell just say......3 months free downloads.......not subscription

if i hear dl's only, i know i wont burn em, but if i hear subscription i think i get the full package

i know it's asking a lot but going to napster.com and clicking on "more about napster" gives you this:
napster said:
unlimited access to music on your PC

only $9.95 a month

· Listen to your choice of over 1,000,000 songs as often as you want
· Download an unlimited amount of music to listen to offline*
· Keep all the music you download for as long as you want to
be a Member
· Enjoy 50+ commercial-free, interactive radio stations or
create your own
· Download music from over 50 years of Billboard Charts
· Purchase music to keep forever, burn to CD or transfer
to a compatible player for as low as 80¢ a song