• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do not order from RandomSource.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mdogs444

I tried to jump on a mispriced deal they had last month, got my card charged too. When i realized they may not ship, i tried to cancel my order same day. They have no one that answers phones and the phone message says they switched to e-mail method only. I emailed them with my cancellation request, got a letter back two days later saying it was cancelled, never shipped, and my card would be credited within 3 days.

That was on 10/27. it is now 11/22 and just received my card bill and that charge was on there. I have reported this to my credit card companies fraud department. Do not trust this company, i repeat...do not buy from there!

Excelsior said:
Kind of sums it up. NEVER expect these to go through, and you're only going to get hell with vendors if you expect them to honor it.

I didnt expect them to honor it, but i did expect them to refund my money for a cancelled order....

If you didnt expect them to honor it, and you knew it was a mispriced deal (come on, if it seems too good to be true, it is), then why did you even bother starting the process?

Have you called your credit card company to see if they refunded? Your bill could have been printed in between the time you cancelled and they refunded. Check your credit card online if possible.

because it wasnt a huge price mistake, but about $15 cheaper than anywhere else for the hard drive. They sent me an email on 10/27/05 stating my order was cancelled and my card would be credited w/in 3 business days. I received my statement on 11/21 (which was up through 11/17), and no credit on my account. So basically they charged me for an order that they never processed, shipped, but cancelled and cofirmed cancellation.

Back