• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CoolerMaster RMA service blows!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kil4Thril

My CM Aquagate mini 120 failed on 10-03-05. An e-mail was dispatched at noon that day. I finally received an RMA number on 10-17. Fourteen days for an RMA request? They claimed to be using a new system, and I got in while they were upgrading. Ok, fine. I sent the package to them and my tracking info says they got it on 10-28. They finally e-mailed an acknowledgement of receipt on 11-3 and said to allow 7-10 days for the new item to ship. Well, I have heard nothing since. 4 e-mails have been sent with no correspondance. Have you ever tried to call Cooler Master? That's a joke. You'll NEVER speak to a human being. No way, no how.

Last edited:
I finally got hold of a human today on the phone. She said that RMA status would only be handled by e-mail :temper: I swear, even if it is the old broken piece of ****, I want $100 worth of SOMETHING. ARGH!

nothing worse than a company with crappy rma and customer service,
**cough gigabyte cough**

**cough Asus cough**

sry I need to quit them sigs

Alright, still nothing- even from the moderator on their forums. Do I have a different action I should be taking? C'mon guys, help me out. I already know that no more CM products will be purchased by me or my family (like the corporate giant cares), but how can I go about getting my stuff?

I used to be a direct reseller for Cooler Master and even then the service was horrible. I never received my orders and when I did they were wrong. That was when I was ordering straight from a CM rep mind you so I can only imagine what you will go through. Ever since I refuse to buy CM no matter what. A poor company that makes sub-par products imo.

wannaoc said:
I used to be a direct reseller for Cooler Master and even then the service was horrible. I never received my orders and when I did they were wrong. That was when I was ordering straight from a CM rep mind you so I can only imagine what you will go through. Ever since I refuse to buy CM no matter what. A poor company that makes sub-par products imo.

That is NOT what I wanted to hear. Maybe I'll at least get lucky enough to get my stuff.

Plot thickens. E-mail finally received today, with extra crap cut out:

Hello Aaron,

The status of this unit is still pending return. Can you please check your
tracking number for this package?

Kevin Voong
Cooler MAster USA, Inc.
1951 S. Parco Ave Unit #A
Ontario, CA 91761
URL: www.CoolerMaster.com
RMA: www.CoolerMaster-usa.com

-----Original Message-----
//SNIP//

Has the replacement unit shipped as of yet? I really do need the thing.

//SNIP??

This is after this message a while back:

Hello Aaron,

The package has been received, however please allow 7-10 business days for
the replacement to be shipped.

Best Regards,

Kevin Voong
Cooler Master RMA Dept.
1951 S. Parco Ave. Unit # A
Ontario, CA 91761
Email: [email protected]
URL: www.coolermaster.com

-----Original Message-----
//SNIP//
Cooler Master RMA Dept. wrote:

>>Thank you very much Aaron, I'll contact you when I receive it.
>>
>>Best Regards,
>>
>>Kevin Voong
>>Cooler Master RMA Dept.
>>1951 S. Parco Ave. Unit # A
>>Ontario, CA 91761
>>Email: [email protected]
>>URL: www.coolermaster.com
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Aaron Wells
>>Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:15 PM
>>To: [email protected]
>>Subject: RMA ref CM121
>>
>>The parts have been shipped with UPS. Tracking number is 1Z A6R 419 03
>>4528 285 9 just in case.
>>
>>
>>

Is there any new info?

That sucks, especially because I just bought a heatsink from them(see my sig) But hopefully I wont have any problems

Kil4Thril said:
Hello Aaron,

The status of this unit is still pending return. Can you please check your
tracking number for this package?

That is effing horrible. Because at first it was like "Ok, their service sucks, they can't run a business for their life, but at least they're legitimate." Now they're givving you the EFFING RUNAROUND I get so mad thinking about this.

I would just go absolutely ballistic. Don't wait another day, get some effin answers NOW. Call them absolutely non-stop for two days straight, e-mail them sick crazy amounts. Like, mail server is running slow amounts. I'd also contact the BBB, I had to do it once, businesses start listening when you take matters in to your own hands.

Makes me want to take my Wavemaster and throw it through their office windows.

HELLA :temper: :temper:

Ah, the heat of the moment feels so good. :)

Just want to let you know I'm never buying another product from you for the rest of my life.

I own a Wavemaster, I bought it used on Ebay, I have no problems with my case. However, I see how your busineses is run

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=425730

and rather than buy the 830, I'm just going to tell everyone I know not to. See what happens when you give people the runaround? Just thought you'd like to know, happy holidays.

No closing, no lengthy explanation, right to the effing point, apparently they don't listen so good.

I've still heard nothing...but I DO have the CSR's home address/phone # :evil:

I'll be contacting the BBB on Monday. If I wasn't so busy due to the season, I would have already done so. There is NO excuse for this treatment. Even the moderators at CM's forums agree with me, so atleast they aren't blind followers. I just want my cooler, that's it. I don't even want a half-assed apology, 'cuz it would mean nothing.

god this is freakin unbelieveable
ill neva buy from them...
btw what does BBB stand for!?

Sorry about your problem. I found out that it wasn't Kevin's fault. Kevin is just doing the front end and he doesn't know what's going on until your post. Your packaged arrived in the warehouse but somehow lost :shrug: . I checked with my shipping dept and they were searching that's why they didn't ship out a replacement.

I told them to stop delaying and to ship the item out and it's shipped as of today! We've emailed you a tracking number. Thanks.

Back