• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Heater Core

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Revivalist

Hello all!

I would like to get one of these dual heater cores from Danger Den. But I don't see how that thing gets mounted. I don't see any screw holes on it in the pictures. . . .

Also, does anyone know if it would show any improvement over a BIX III. . . Or if I were to use both, would my pump be strong enough?

Thanks for any help. :)

i think you have to add a shroud to it. While I doubt it's better than your BIXIII, your pump should be able to handle both (i think). And i see you've changed your shade of green ;).

You should have no reason to run both as a BIXIII will cool pretty much anything you throw at it. The BIXIII is going to outperform a dual heatercore, and yes the heatercore would need a shroud.

Thanks guys . . .

Do you think the BIX III could handle all of the following?
-- A64 CPU
-- 320W pelt on CPU
-- 7800GT
-- 110W on GPU

(I had to switch the green for blue cuz green is reserved for moderators. That's too bad cuz green is my favorite color. :cool: )

Revivalist said:
Thanks guys . . .

Do you think the BIX III could handle all of the following?
-- A64 CPU
-- 320W pelt on CPU
-- 7800GT
-- 110W on GPU

(I had to switch the green for blue cuz green is reserved for moderators. That's too bad cuz green is my favorite color. :cool: )

yes definately. the bix is one of the best ratiators out there. Aslong has you got some good fans on it, you should be good.

Aidenswarrior said:
yes definately. the bix is one of the best ratiators out there. Aslong has you got some good fans on it, you should be good.
Awesome! . . . GPU pelt, here I come!

Back