• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WalMart is the best!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocco

I bought 2 laptops for $398 each no rebates were required! Also picked up 2 dvd recorders for 68$ each plus 2 HP 5 mp cameras for 88$ !!!
How about that? :attn: :attn:

good for you, walmart was out of the laptops when i went, i'm glad to see someone here get in on it.

Good deal...but don't be surprised when they "magically" fall apart. Wal-mart is well known for sub-par quality products...they're cheap because they don't meet most companies quality standards ;)

Last edited:
I believe that the inexpensive walmart laptops are made by ecs. They aren't bad, although I've heard some have ****ty battery life.

yes! probably not the best quality but i will sell them on ebay! Maybe keep the 5 mp camera

I strongly urge people to not shop at walmart. They are a horrible company. They destroy towns, exploit there labor force and labor forces overseas, cheat customers and drive legitimate business into bankruptcy.

Not to start a walmart discussion here, but I agree. It's so sad, because Sam Walton was such a good guy, trying to do something good and when he died, people just ruined his company. We were watching a special on him on thanksgiving. Too bad, walmart was started with such good intentions.

im scared to go to wal mart on black friday where i live lotta hicks ill just stick with staples

Staples is the best, I was in and out in 15 mins
Scored 200MB Maxtor HD $29 After Easy Rebate
16X DVD Burner $19 After Easy Rebate
512 Flash Drive $9 After Easy Rebate
50 DVD-R $3 After Mail Rebate

I pretty much get a hard drive every year now.....lol

rseven said:
I strongly urge people to not shop at walmart. They are a horrible company. They destroy towns, exploit there labor force and labor forces overseas, cheat customers and drive legitimate business into bankruptcy.

Don't worry, Walmart is going to stop people from shopping at walmart. It used to be about getting quality items at a cheap price. Now they seem to be focusing mostly on the cheap part.
I want the best prices on good items. Walmart has lost sight of that. It's only a matter of time before they become the next Kmart.

After running a race against a woman, I arrived at the line first. She tried to cut and I almost had to throw-down and/or represent lol.

I got nothing from Wal-mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back