• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need an Intel P4 2.6 GHz CPU heatsink/fan.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DragonTattooz

I am giving my current computer to my son. This Thermaltake CPU heatsink/fan is so LOUD that it's maddening. :bang head Does anybody have a quiet CPU heatsink/fan for a P4 2.6 GHz, socket 478? I'm not sure if there was more than one socket design for the P4's- but I'm pretty sure this one is socket 478.

I can pay cash via Paypal, or send a money order. I also have a brand new AMD socket 939 heatsink/fan from my new computer that I would be willing to trade. Or, if someone, for some unknown reason, wants a LOUD Thermaltake heatsink/fan, I would be willing to trade it as well.

I don't have any "heatware" from here, but my username on eBay is torquewinsraces, if you would like to see how I do business.

Mods- If you need to move this to a different forum, I understand. I just thought that it would be more likely that people in the WC section would have heatsinks/fans that they weren't using.

Back