• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Case Suggestion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rlsnyder99

Registered
I'm looking for suggestions on a computer case. I want to do watercooling and my budget for the case is up to $150.

Thanks.... :santa2:

Well, I'm certainly no expert, but I love my Lian-Li case. The one I bought is more than your budget will allow, but they do make cases within your budget. I also have a Thermaltake case that is pretty nice. The Tt was about 1/2 the cost of the LL, but the LL is more than twice as nice IMO. FYI, I researched cases for probably 2 months before taking the plunge on this LL, so do your homework and I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you choose. There is an unbelieveably huge selection of nice cases out there.

The CM stacker is a popular choice, but slightly out of your budget. I am thinking of buying a stacker if I cannot muster up the strength to spend $200+ on a Lian-Li:)

the p180 is on sale at newegg for $100. that is definately a good case for watercooling. I have a pc65 Lian Li case, and with a little modding, i made everything fit inside. I just had to cut a hole at the top of my case for my rad and that was it.

any good with power tools?
(note: i say this alot in cases like this......no pun intended)

make your own, look at the UFO cases (HUGE and perfect for watercooling) and build one of your own, saves alot of money and makes you have more for a nicer set-up, i have a link in my sig to my home built one

Back