• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech setup, any opinions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
youd be better of buying it all seperat and using a 655 pump with a t line because it will lead to less pressure drop

p.s. try looking into a bix or bix2 is even better if you can fit it

exactly, this is my first attempt at watercooling so i dont want to get too crazy with it worrying about different fittings etc. I just want something plug and play pretty much. Im just hoping this wont be to crazy as is. So i hope ill be ok with it.

As far as kits go the Swifty ones are the only ones worth a darn. Either one of those would do fine but I would mount the rad in the front of the case instead of the back like they show. Cooler air makes for happy cpus. :)

I think it's great to start with, install it and get the jist of everything, then when you have it all down and get bored with it, you can make some improvements. See, most kits limit you on future expansion, but with this kit you can easily upgrade and add things later on once you've gotten the hang of it.

trendx said:
exactly, this is my first attempt at watercooling so i dont want to get too crazy with it worrying about different fittings etc. I just want something plug and play pretty much. Im just hoping this wont be to crazy as is. So i hope ill be ok with it.

persoanlly i like to do stuff right he first time so i dont have to redo everything but some people dont enjoy the idea of watercooling as much as i do so ya swiftec would be a good idea but if you like that kit you can always buy all those parts seperate and get a apoge (rummors are they dont lower water pressure as much which would help you with that weak pump) but only time will tell

Back