• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Foamy water

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am a wcing noob, but it sounds like you did not bleed properly. You need to spend some more time bleeding out all the air from your system.

Desert, what do you have in your cooling system, as a coolant?

steve

It's probably just air. Keep bleeding your system. Or it could be a problem, what did you put in your loop?

Sounds like he has antifreeze in it. My coolant which has Hydrex in it will do that at the top of the T Line. If the foaming is there you're fine, its just the ethylene glycol being adulated by the moving water & forming bubbles. If its in the middle of the lines carrying water to a block or core or pump or whatnot, then you need to bleed the system.

Mine still has tiny bubbles that form when the system is in operation. Once I shut down they collect along the top edge if the tubing and disspiate for the most part. It looks like they are forming upon exiting the CPU block which dumps into the bayres. Possible I am not getting all the air out of the system correctly?

Back