• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BzBoyz?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eluzion

Registered
Has anyone dealt with BzBoyz? I noticed they sell the Asus A8N32-SLI on Ebay and also have a website (www.bzboyz.com). I'd like to order this board from them, but I've never heard much about them...

Nevermind, after checking out some review websites, they seem to be a pretty shady company. Their ratings on Ebay are excellent though... I really don't want to take any chances. ;) Guess I'll try another guy on Ebay.

LutaWicasa said:
Yeah...I'd stay away from them ;)

Interestingly I looked around and found that the claims that BZboys leave themselves positive Resellerratings is definitely true as well as having several other sites...

How I came to this conclusion is I looked at only their positive evals (Skipping the page after page of negatives mind you)

Now, the positive evals for the most part are from people that have never given a rating before, (MANY of These are most likely bogus and are BZboy people doing this)

Now I stumbled on a resellerrating and the guy had given a positive and had two evals, so I looked up the whois and guess what? Looks like Tufshop.com is Bzboys.com. I believe they are also PARTSPC.COM, PCRAPIDS.COM and they ALL appear to give themselves FAKE resellerrating feedback.

I would avoid them all

I bought a Thermaltake V1000D case from them over 2 yrs ago. I ordered a blue one, but they sent me a black one. I called them up and they said they were out of the Blue ones, and thought I would be ok with a black one. I said, NO, I want to return it for a refund. They then began to try to sneak their way out of me getting a full refund. I finally got to a manager, and they said they would waive the restocking fee. I then asked for them to pay for return shipping (Since the thing weighs 43Lbs. empty). After sitting on hold for a few minutes, a lady gave me their UPS shipping account for the return shipping. When I went to ship it back, the UPS people said that in order to ship with someone elses account, I could only use 2-day or overnight. I figured WTH, Overnight. All in all, it cost $110 to ship back to them. In the end, I got a full refund and bought the case from somewhere else, and they were out over $150.

bchur83 said:
I bought a Thermaltake V1000D case from them over 2 yrs ago. I ordered a blue one, but they sent me a black one. I called them up and they said they were out of the Blue ones, and thought I would be ok with a black one. I said, NO, I want to return it for a refund. They then began to try to sneak their way out of me getting a full refund. I finally got to a manager, and they said they would waive the restocking fee. I then asked for them to pay for return shipping (Since the thing weighs 43Lbs. empty). After sitting on hold for a few minutes, a lady gave me their UPS shipping account for the return shipping. When I went to ship it back, the UPS people said that in order to ship with someone elses account, I could only use 2-day or overnight. I figured WTH, Overnight. All in all, it cost $110 to ship back to them. In the end, I got a full refund and bought the case from somewhere else, and they were out over $150.
one word...owned.

Back