• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question on two radiators

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolfsong

My cousin told me about this forum and how informative everyone is. So I thought i'd give this place a try. I currently want to run dual rads, but how should I go about with the looping cycle. I was thinking about maybe Rad 1--> Pump --> Proc--> 2nd rad--> VGA block --> res --> Rad 1. Is that ok? Any advice i'd appreciate.

Wolfsong said:
My cousin told me about this forum and how informative everyone is. So I thought i'd give this place a try. I currently want to run dual rads, but how should I go about with the looping cycle. I was thinking about maybe Rad 1--> Pump --> Proc--> 2nd rad--> VGA block --> res --> Rad 1. Is that ok? Any advice i'd appreciate.

better be atleast a 655 for the pump if not like a custom one

The looping cycle doesn't matter, at least as far as temperatures are concerned. So, you should set up your loop in whatever manner makes the tubing easiest to set up.

Also, as stated above, unless the radiators are very small, having 2 of them will probably not make a difference in temperatures.

Good luck with your setup!

seamadan000 said:
The looping cycle doesn't matter, at least as far as temperatures are concerned. So, you should set up your loop in whatever manner makes the tubing easiest to set up.

Also, as stated above, unless the radiators are very small, having 2 of them will probably not make a difference in temperatures.

Good luck with your setup!
Thanks for repeating everyone. :confused:

Back