• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STORM before holidays?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Son1990

Im making my holiday gift list of course (watercooling setup) and I was wandering If you all know/think that the STORM will be on the market nearing the end of December/Beggining of January? or should I settle for the new swiftech block? or maybe a diffrent one you all suggest?

Ahhh but for me its the time that my parents buy me computer parts for the first and last time of the year.

Does anyone KNOW weather it will be available? or should I just settle for the Apogge (sp?)

lol yeah.. i just ordered a storm for my self. chrimbo pressy from me to me. and coz its for me.. i get it early ;)

I guess then I should dive in and pursuade my rents to buy the STORM before it gets off the shelves for good.

I think it is discontinued. If I wanted one, I'd probably geti it now just to be safe. Come Christmas and that shopping season, who knows where you'll be able to get one (and at what price).

thankfuly i got mine finally. i had to wait after the first time the production ran out or whatever... funally have it now tho. just need some tubing and misc hardware and ill be set.

I was thinking about the same thing. I think im going to try and order mine in the next week or so, I want to make sure I have one before they are gone or the price is raised.

It looks like they may be discountinuing it. I've been waiting 3 weeks now for mine from Swiftech. Never order from their site if you can help it! :(

Back