• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zipzoomfly+Paypal=WTF?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Soichiro

A few minutes ago I tried to buy some stuff off of ZipZoomFly using PayPal to pay for it. I got all the way to the page that looks like this and then it gave me a page that looks like this bulls***, telling me I can't buy the item because my address is unconfirmed. The thing is, on my Paypal profile page it says in bold print that my address is confirmed. On top of that, I just bought some other stuff from Newegg a few minutes before that, and that payment went through just fine. Anyone wanna tell me what the hell is up with ZZF? Free 2 day FedEx doesn't help if you can't even buy the stuff...

Edit: I got it to work... Turns out the problem was that I didn't put the extra 4 digits of my zip code on ZZF while I DID have those on my Paypal account... That's retarded though.

Last edited:
Back