• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den at Micro Center.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CobaltInfinity

Registered
Starting in January, Micro Center and MicroCenter.Com is going to begin selling Danger Den watercooling accessories. The list is more extensive then I imagined it would be and will include the following:

-Laing D5
-EHEIM 1250
-CSP-MAG 12
-BIX / BIX Extreme / BIX Extreme II
-Maze 4 Intro and Maze 4 Power Kit
-Maze 4 Low Profile Acetal GPU Cooler
-Maze 4 A8N Chipset Cooler
-All the DD UV tubing
-Multiple colored fillports

I don't know how many of each of these components are going to be available and at which locations but it will definitely sell fast as they are being VERY competitively priced.

Looks cool. Can you give a link? It'll be nice to have a local place to buy some decent tubing. Although you gotta admit this is kinda a risky move by microcenter, opening up WC to the masses basically. I bet alot of pepople who shop there probably have not heard of it before, or at least not extensively, and if some unknowledgable people try to put together a setup from stratch they could end up with a lot of ruined equipment and try to pin it on Microcenter.
Maybe microcenter will hire a WC 'expert' to help in that department? :)

Back