• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maze 4 GPU Install

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whozyodaddy

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be ok to install an Acetal Maze 4 GPU on my 6800GT with only two (or three) of the mounting screws, because my P5WD2's chipset hinksink is blocking one of them.

Thanks

should b ok.. i got one on my x800xt only 2 bolts on mine... just make sure it secure when fitted and not to knock it when your in there fiddleing with stuff.. had mine bout 2 weeks now.. seems secure enough. gr8 blocks by the way :)

whozyodaddy said:
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be ok to install an Acetal Maze 4 GPU on my 6800GT with only two (or three) of the mounting screws, because my P5WD2's chipset hinksink is blocking one of them.

Thanks

either way it would be somewhat uneven contact so basically figure out a way to fit all 4 threaded mounting rods in with the northbridge. or even move your 6800gt to the lower pci-e slot if you can.

doh i read that wrong. yeah just shorten the bolt..but as i said most ati only have the 2 bolts anyway

Ok, I will try to cut one of the rods. Isn't the other pci-e slot on the P5WD2 worse (4x) than the other one (16x)?

Back