• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling Temps.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noob_ass

Registered
Post your Watercooling idle and load temps and mention your specs...

Mine are 30c idle and 37C load.

p4 3.2
mobo asus p4p800se
ati 9800pro

Cpu, nb and the gpu are cooled.

Attachments

• oc.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 232
For what purpose? Peoples temps are only relative to their own system. At any rate, mine are 28/33ish, only cpu is watered.

specs on sig.

38/50ish FOLDING.

can you post your BIOS SETTINGS. i have another rig with the same mobo as yours and i plan to OC it.

no oc with cool and quiet its something like 22c-34c, I think without c&q it idles ~27C

Could any one with a Danger Den rig post their temps???

I have std. settings but just set the settings which can be set to high or boost to highh/boost.

mini-newstats.jpg

51mod.jpg

*Color reversed to show detail*

-Swiftech Storm on AMD 3500 Winnie
-DD Maze4 GPU on XFX 6800GT (410/1.15)
-DD Maze chipset on DFI LP nF4 SLI-DR (6/23-3 BIOS)
-Swiftech MCP655 pump to Weapon 302 HC/shroud
-Homemade reservoir, Tygon 6303 tubing

5|*42 said:
What kind of res is that clocker2? It sure look cool (esp inversed).
Thanks.
I made it from 2 chunks of 1" Plexi (machined into endcaps) and a 12" long 2 1/2" diameter acrylic tube.
Danger Den high flow 1/2" barbs.
Fill/drain ports top/bottom.

It's my first attempt at a Plexi rez.
All my previous versions were cobbled from PVC fittings (and looked cack, I thought).
It was easier than I expected.

If my forum purchase goes through (BIX3) I'll be making another one (with a few modifications suggested by the first attempt) to better fit the new setup.

It is double pass (both barbs in the top plenum) and the pump sits as normal with the outlet facing up and going to the rad intake.

You're right, it is hard to see.
I should try to get some more revealing pics.

Back