• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg RMA question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Project86

I have to RMA my Leadtek 6800LE back to newegg for crapping out on me. I see that they don't sell this car anymore, new or refurb. What would be their usual procedure for this? Would they go thru leadtek and make me wait for a replacement? Or would they give a substitution (they don't have any 6800LE so I don't know what a sub would be...6600GT? I hope not...)

Project86 said:
I have to RMA my Leadtek 6800LE back to newegg for crapping out on me. I see that they don't sell this car anymore, new or refurb. What would be their usual procedure for this? Would they go thru leadtek and make me wait for a replacement? Or would they give a substitution (they don't have any 6800LE so I don't know what a sub would be...6600GT? I hope not...)

i believe they would go up, so you would end up with a 6800nu

I was past the 30 day refund period, so I thinks the way they word it is "repair (replace)" or something. I chose the reason for RMA as "defective/failing" so.... We'll see. I'd hope to get a 6800NU rather than a 6600GT though, that would work OK for me.

Back