• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another Newegg UPS gripe...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JasonDTM

I recently purchase a DFI Lanparty RDX200 CF-DR with 2day UPS shipping option, wow, UPS is really dropping the ball on this shipping, I ordered thursday night, shipped friday, and doesnt have a scheduled Delivery date until the 6th.... I know they dont deliver on weekends, but they have normal day to day operations going on, I ofcourse am assuming it to arrive in Topeka earlier to afternoon tommorow, and be delivered.

UPS is really lowballing the Newegg customers... :/

but they have normal day to day operations going on, I ofcourse am assuming it to arrive in Topeka earlier to afternoon tommorow, and be delivered.
Sorry but no, on the weekends UPS has no movement of ground packages (two and three day included) until late Sunday night, actually early Monday morning. Due to the union no air driver can deliver, pickup, or move a ground package and ground drivers don't work on the weekend unless there is some emergency. If it was shipped (I assume you mean UPS picked it up by shipped) Friday it will be there on Tuesday. There is nothing wrong with what is going on with your package, sorry. The same would be so no matter what company you used btw.

From now on I'll only use FedEx whenever possible even if it's a few bucks more. I'll only use UPS if it's something cheap and I'm not in a hurry.

Back