• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

updated pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pwnt by pat

Well, I finally redid my wiring so it's super-duper clean. Enjoy.

http://pat8703.kicks-***.net:3097/Web/ocforums%20pictures/pat1.JPG
http://pat8703.kicks-***.net:3097/Web/ocforums%20pictures/pat2.JPG
http://pat8703.kicks-***.net:3097/Web/ocforums%20pictures/pat3.JPG

I can't wait to add a rad on the rear fan and upgrade to those cooler master fans.

Last edited:
are my eyes tricking me or do you have two pumps? j/w

any way, that is freakin sweet looking. Very nice job on the wire management. must have taken you a while :p

Loading...Loading... Loading...

Looking good, nice amount of water cooling stuff. DUsty

The pics are big and hosted off of my server. I didn't have time to resize them and I JUST got my internet connection back. It went offline for a little bit... damn armstrong cable.

edit: Heh, yeah dusty. Stupid heating system. If I don't dust my computer out at least once a week, I get big time build up.

are none of your drives plugged in? I can barely see any wires.. I wish my case was that clean.

Yes, two pumps. Yes, dusty. I have a clean computer for a week before it needs cleaned again. Damn heating elements. Anyway, a little build up on the fans is nothing.

I'm sorry but its the truth for me - ugly! I'm sorry! Then again I bet the setup is actually awesome!

That's one wicked rid, although the WCing isn't completely pretty (the weird green color), still one hell of a system!...and very neat wiring lol

The green is the antifreeze. I don't have a window so the color of the water means nothing to me. Also, it's more transparent in person.

I figured the picture made it look worse than it really did. And if I didn't have a window, I wouldn't bother making it look pretty either.

Yeah, I wouldn't be using the egg crate foam either. That stuff is UGLY. That's the most functional layout I could do while cramming everything in that case. Sure it has plenty of room, but once you get the pa160 in there, that drops down FAST. Plus, I had to mod the powersupply to get the bip2 up there...

Ankun said:
are none of your drives plugged in? I can barely see any wires.. I wish my case was that clean.

I can see the 5.25 cables and im guessing he has the HDDs reversed so that we cant see them.

I'm sorry but its the truth for me - ugly! I'm sorry! Then again I bet the setup is actually awesome!

UGLY!? ARE YOU INSANE!? :santa: lol j/p with ya.

Awesome wiring job pwnt by pat. How long did it take you? :beer: :):thup:

It took a good five hours including all the dremmeling and custom cable-making. There are still a couple things I could change, like the top fan wires, which you can see. I just don't want to take everything out to cut a hole.

Yes, the hard drives are reversed but both are SATA.
The only PATA drives is the cd rom.

Wiring is my OCD

The only other thing I would try at this point would be to cover the atx power cable with a sleeve of some sort, but thats only if its worth it to you. Keep it up.

Back